keyless remotes will be erased during this procedure. Existing working remotes will have to reprogrammed also.
1. Locate the programming connector wire located in the RH trunk area.
You may have
to pull back right side trunk trim on trunk wall to locate
the single black/white wire.
programming connector wire should have one termial in the plastic connector on end of black/white wire. Ground the terminal
in the connector to a nearby bolt or trunk latch.
Leave connector wire connected to ground through out procedure.
3. System will now lock and unlock doors automatically to indicate
programming mode has been
4. Press any button on keyless remote. System will respond by locking and unlocking doors one time to
indicate successful programming.
5. Repeat step 4 to program any additonal remotes including
any existing keyless
remotes. Do not remove ground wire between programming of keyless remotes.
6. Disconnect programming connector wire from ground to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).