1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down until step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 quickly.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition OFF.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel.
The vehicle should respond by door locks locking and unlocking automatically.
***If locks do not cycle after you let go, then the vehicle has not entered programming mode and you
must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door and start over.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and unlock. This can take 30
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. ***Including any existing remotes.
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).